Dr Michael Tang
Aims and Objectives:
- Understand the importance of canine grafting in improving patient outcomes and enhancing clinical expertise.
- Identify the indications and contraindications for using EthOss as a graft material in canine grafting procedures.
- Learn the step-by-step process for performing canine grafting procedures using EthOss, including pre-operative evaluation, surgical technique, and post-operative care.
- Evaluate the success rates of EthOss as a graft material in canine grafting procedures through case studies and clinical data.
Learners will be able to:
- Gain a deep understanding of the role of canine grafting in optimizing patient outcomes and elevate their own clinical expertise accordingly.
- Acquire the practical skills to effectively assess the suitability of EthOss as a graft material for canine grafting, considering both its indications and contraindications.
- Develop a solid foundation in the key principles and techniques of canine grafting using EthOss, enabling them to effectively contribute to canine grafting procedures with improved precision and confidence.
- Develop the ability to critically analyse and evaluate the efficacy of EthOss as a graft material in canine grafting, leveraging comprehensive case studies and clinical data to inform evidence-based decision-making.