The European Association for Osseointegration’s annual Congress is being held in Geneva next week from September 29th – October 1st.
It promises to bring a wealth of information to delegates through a programme of renowned speakers and exhibitors who will share their knowledge across all aspects of implant dentistry.
We are really looking forward to attending the congress – visit stand G44 to meet our Clinical Director, Dr Peter Fairbairna and our experienced team who will be there to answer any questions you have and provide hands-on demonstrations.
We will be hosting a competition at the event, giving delegates the chance to win a free box of EthOss!
This competition will be open to all delegates attending EAO Congress 2022 – all you have to do is visit the EthOss booth: G44 and complete a short form. As well as entering the competition, visitors at the EAO Congress will have the opportunity to meet with our Clinical Director, Dr Peter Fairbairn, to discuss his experiences of using EthOss clinically, along with experiencing hands-on demonstrations of the material.
Full terms and conditions for the competition are as follows:
1. The competition is only running at the EuroPerio 2022 Congress, 15th – 18th June, Copenhagen.
2. Entrants must personally visit the EthOss booth to enter and provide their full contact details.
3. The winner will be selected randomly by Ethoss Regeneration Ltd following the completion of the EAO Congress 2022.
4. The winner will be notified by email following the congress. If the winner cannot be contacted within 1 week an alternative winner may be chosen.
5. One entry per person.
6. All entrants must be fully qualified dental practitioners / oral surgeons. Proof of medical qualifications may be required for the winner.
7. No purchase is necessary
8. Due to regulatory controls, only entrants based in the EU, UK, Switzerland or Norway will be accepted.
9. Winner will receive one box of 0.5cc EthOss containing 3 syringes free of charge. This box may be supplied via your local EthOss distributor.
10. This competition is offered by Ethoss Regeneration Ltd and may be suspended, amended or withdrawn at any time (and for any reason) without warning.
11. Ethoss Regeneration Ltd have the right to publicly disclose the name and city/country of the winner in marketing materials (including online) following the congress.
If you have any questions or queries, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.